Thursday, October 4, 2012

Just Dance Academy getting Downtown and Dirty

We took the girls downtown to shoot their team pictures. If it was a dirty, smelly, gross, alley or street we shot in it. It was just a lot of work moving all those people around to all the locations. The dancers were great to shoot and I had a lot of fun. Well not a lot but some fun. I will say the best sport was the federal officer that looked the other way as we finished up shooting at the courthouse. Well hanging off it. The teachers were great as well as Tiffany, the owner. I hope you like the pictures. Don't forget to call or email me to set up family pictures. It's a great time to get out and shoot with me. With other photographers it would be too cold. I wouldn't risk it. Enjoy the pictures.













3 comments:

Patrick said...

Great work Peter!

AlieenStewart said...

Nice Post...Thanks for sharing images with us...

Anonymous said...

great work..i love the images..thanks for the post
Dance academy in Chandigarh>