Monday, September 17, 2007

Senior Bridal Dance

These last couple of weeks have been pretty busy. I finally have a chance to post some of the pictures recently shot. First is a senior portrait of Liz. This was a fun shoot at the downtown library. Aside from her moms unfortunate spill(she's was okay) everything went great.


Next was a shoot at Synergy dance studio. This was a lot of fun. The girls looked so cute and seemed to have a lot of fun.



Lastly was Stacy's bridal shoot. This could not have gone better. She was amazing. The only problem I have with her is trying to shoot a soft or small smile. She always has a great big smile and asking her to tone it down only makes her smile bigger. She was great and the pictures turned out so amazing.

I hope your enjoying the pictures and I will keep posting as I shoot. If anyone has any comments let me know. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.