Saturday, October 26, 2013

Better Than Your Kids

So everyone thinks their kids are cute. Well compared to these two they are not. I know you think I'm wrong but I'm not. These two are so cute and so great. Way better then my kids. I can say that since I don't think they look at my blog. I'm sure if I ran into you out on the street or in a store and you brought this up I would say I didn't mean your kids. But let me say it right here. I am lying to you. These two are the best kids ever. And their parents are pretty great as well. I loved where we shot and how everything turned out. People are always asking me what to do to make sure a shoot goes well. One thing makes a huge difference. Give the photographer a diet coke during the shoot. I hope you like them as much as I do. The last picture is of the kids smiling as hard as they could. Amazing.











No comments: