Thursday, July 5, 2012

Nothin' Like A Kick in the Ball Park

Later in the evening from the slip and slide business came the BBQ and Kickball. Now keep in mind that I am a happily married man, but damn there are a lot of good looking guys in this neighborhood. Not counting me. The kids and adults seemed to have a great deal of fun. I am withholding many pictures that could be considered compromising and unflattering. Those to come later if payments aren't sent in soon. Over all a very happy 4th. As a heads up I will be doing a couple different photography classes again. The first one is basic photography and camera operation. The second is an introduction to digital imaging and enhancements. They are both once a week for five weeks. Class size is limited so anyone interested contact me for more information. If anything you get to spend time with me once a week. Can you beat that? NO!













































No comments: