Saturday, March 10, 2012

Adding to Su.Spence

This is my most favorite person in the world. The best model I have ever worked with. And the most natural. All it cost me was $3.00 in toys from Target. She was shaved for some surgeries but I love her hair so short and so I begged her mom to let me photograph her. She was perfect from the moment she stood in front of my kitchen table flipped onto its side, that was our background. So great and amazing and wonderful. The pictures turned out exactly as I wanted them to. If only all shoots went like this. These are so amazing I expect there to be more comments then on any other post. So lets hear it folks.








6 comments:

Homemaker is not a "dirty" word said...

Such a cutie!! The pics came out great.

chicogrl said...

absolutely amazing! i love my niece's attitude!

SummerV said...

beautiful girl! Love her eyes. The bottom is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Those are old eyes for such a young laddie. Love you Addie...Grandpa

Henich Family said...

So beautiful Peter!!!!!

Peter Loosli said...

These are amazing. Cute gal